Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get help?
Simply type your question in the search box above to get instant answers.
For better results, type more than one word and use a question phrasing. If you don't find a match try phrasing your question differently (not a strict coincidence expected occurrence of each of the words separated by a space).
Questions about IC Markets
Opening a live trading account with IC Markets is simple.
Please follow these steps to get started:
- Fill the online registration form to create an IC Markets profile
- You will receive an email containing a link to verify your email
- Verify, complete the application and submit your documents
- Get approved and receive your approval email
- Login into your IC Markets Trader’s Portal and create a live MT4 account
- Fund your account and start trading
Before a client can trade with us for the first time on a new account (even when they have previously held an account), we need to perform identity and residential address verification. Moreover, as part of the due diligence process, you may be required to provide proof of your residential verification and certain information regarding the payment method you wish to use to fund your account.
Our requirements for identity verification may include the following:
1) A government issued identification document that contains all the following information:
- Clear Colored Photo
- Identification document number
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Date of expiry
2) A residential verification document, displaying your full name and address. The residential verification document should be issued by a financial institution, utility company, government agency or a judicial authority and can be one of the following:
- Bank statement
- Credit card statement
- Electricity bill
- Water or gas bill
- Council tax bill
- Tax letter
- Landline bill
- Television services bill, or
- Internet bill